Personalized Annual Wellness Exams
Regardless of age, visiting a primary care doctor at least once a year can have a significant impact on your overall health and greatly improve your chances of diagnosing serious conditions early. Your Care First Primary & Wellness Center doctor will discuss health screenings that are appropriate for you based on your age, health conditions, and other risks such as family history of heart problems.
There are a number of standard tests that are typically part of our annual Personalized Annual Wellness Exam:
- A review of your current medical concerns;
- An update of any family or social history that may impact your health;
- A comprehensive physical exam, including blood pressure assessment;
- Laboratory testing, including cholesterol panel and blood sugar; and
- A review of any additional recommended tests such as mammogram and colonoscopy.